What can I say (Jimmy Hand)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdhand

Reaction score
Those of you that have read my previous post about us being in the hospital and all well on Monday, June 18th, 2007 my sweet husband, best friend and partner in miniature horses went to be the Lord. I really don't know what to say. I just felt I should post on hear. I cannot sleep. The funeral is today. I have lots of friends and family here with me. As you all know I had to cancel the Horse Show in May because he was so sick. I stayed with him for 9 weeks. We had some special time together this past month. Anyway I just wanted you all to know.

I am so sorry for your loss... May the Lord ease your pain with the great memories you shared together... {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}

[SIZE=12pt]I am so sorry. You and your family have my thoughts and prayers. I am so glad you had some special time this last month - remember the good times.[/SIZE]

Barbie

I am so very sorry. That really just doesnt seem like enough to say
default_sad.png

I am glad you have family and friends with you and that you had enough time to make some special memories over the years and the past few weeks.

I am so very, very sorry to hear that he has gone. I know personally how much this hurts and that no words will ease your pain right now but I will be thinking of you in the days to come.

Pam

I'm so sorry, take care of yourself and lean on your family and friends. Hugs to you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thankfully you have friends and family to be with you at this time.

I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST. I HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING YOUR HUSBAND AND YOU AT THE W.P.B. HORSE SHOW A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. WHAT A NICE GUY.

YOU ARE IN OUR PRAYERS AND HEART

PAT

Dinda,

I am so very sorry for your loss.

With deepest sympaty,

Robin

OH Dinda I am so very sorry to hear this, God bless you. Please know that you are in my heart and prayers during this time. Debby

I am so sorry - just know that a lot of people enjoyed your company and the great show that you put on. I will miss Jimmy. You had one of the greatest and most professional shows I ever attended. It is hard to express the sorrow I am feeling on hearing this. I will always remember the care and love that Jimmy and you gave to the your horses and to everyone around you.

Millie

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. God Bless. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this terrible time. Hugs!

Dinda I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our prayers today. May God grant you a peaceful heart.

Lyn

Back