What can I say (Jimmy Hand)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my heart aches for you. We buried my Dad 2 days ago and I'm so full of heartbreak still. I can't imagine what you are going through loosing your hubby. My thoughts and well wishes go out to you at this time and in the future ((((HUGS)))) I'm so pleased that you got to spend some special time together.

All my love, Danna

The sympathy of myself and my husband is extended from Ontario, Canada.

It's hard to find words, but knowing so many have you in their thoughts and prayers may be of some help.

Dinda!

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I am SOOOO SOOOO sorry to hear of Jimmy's passing. You and he both are wonderful people and I'm glad to have had the opportunity to meet him in this life!

Polly

I am so very, very sorry for the loss of your husband and best friend, Jimmy. Life is so precious...I am glad you were able to spend some special time together in the past month. (((((HUGS)))))

I am so very sorry for your loss. :no: I'm glad to know that you have many people around to comfort you in your time of need, but so sad that you lost him. Sending hugs, thoughts and prayers.

Jodi

I am so sorry. It has to be so heartbreaking to lose your beloved husband. Bless you!

Miss Dinda, I feel so badly for you. It's so hard to be the one left behind.

Your path ahead will be filled with tears, saddness, and dispair. Allow the loved ones around you to pick you up when you fall; for they will now become your lifeline. ((((( )))

How sorry I am to hear of this. No words will help now but know that I and many others will be praying for you and your family. May God comfort you and bring you peace. Joyce

Oh Honey,,,,

I am so terribly terribly sorry. I hope your family and horses and friends can give you some moments of peace.

My condolences. I know this has to be a very hard time. Try to take comfort in your friends and family. Again, I am sooooo sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss.. He is still with you, but in spirit. My prayers go out to you and your family.

My more sincere and heartfelt condolences to you in this difficult time. May God hold you in his comforting hands.

So sorry for your loss. No words can be enough but know our prayers are with you.

Im so very sorry for your terrible loss. Please know we are all praying for u and your family.

default_bye-sad.gif
: What a terrible loss for you. I am so sorry. I can't imagine the hole in your heart right now.
default_crybaby.gif
: Sending big, gigantamous (((((HUGS))))) your way!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back