What a week! Mark is 3 for 3.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CountryHaven

Reaction score
(Edit: Pictures posted below)

We had a heck of a week here. Sorry I haven't been on much. I announced our first foal last Thursday, but haven't had a chance to twitch since then. On Saturday I went to the Watseka show. Bob stayed to show halter then went back to the house to watch mares. I got home after the show and late that night we had our second foal of the year, a beautiful sorel filly. Then we showed again on Sunday and came home. Exactly one week after the first foal, our third foal of the year arrived. Yesterday we had a gorgeous solid bay filly. Mark is 3 for 3 for fillys this year! Woohoo, and thanks for all you who let the filly fairy stay in Illinois all this time. She can go now for a while, our 4th and last foal of the year isn't due for a few weeks yet.

The 3 fillys are Marks only foals for this year so I am just thrilled with what he produced. I'll get pics (hopefully) today, I just haven't had a chance to get out there and get any. Some of the days were icky weatherwise, and others were busy work wise. (When Bob is off it's always really busy since I plan a lot of the things I can't do myself.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Can't wait to see the pictures!

Good for Mark :aktion033: :aktion033: CONCRADULATIONS ON those Fillies :aktion033: :aktion033:

im soooooooooo happy for you! :aktion033: okay go get pics!

Oh how fantastic, Tami! I am so happy for you. Now you make sure you send the filly fairy over here for mine.

Fran

I just realized that somehow when I first posted I must have hit new poll, sorry about that.

Here are the pics of our three new babies. They're not the greatest shots, I am not the photographer of the family, but he won't be home until Sunday. So here goes for now.

Filly #1 Black, we haven't named her yet. Or rather, we have, several different times, nothing has stuck yet.

black06a.jpg

Filly #2 sorrel, Country Havens Cinamon Spice

sorrel06a.jpg

Filly #3 bay, no name yet, haven't even had an idea yet. This has been the weirdest year, I got my dream come true with all fillies, and can't come up with names for nuthin'

bay06a.jpg

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" x 3 Tami!! What beautiful little girls!! Sounds like you have been very busy and what a great end result!!

Very nice babies and all fillies, besides! Doesn't come any better then that!!!

oooops!!!!!!!! double post sorry about that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ohhh i love that bay!!! how about country havens kays baybe heheheh i like that!!

Kay

Thanks everybody, and Kay, that picture does not do her justice at all. She has a beautiful long neck. She's just the prettiest little thing... okay, so I'm partial.
default_smile.png

Tami,

You are allowed to be partial.

And I do like the little bay a lot!!!!!!!!

Very nice!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Triple Beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Super Congrats!
default_yes.gif
:

They are just beautiful! Kay needs that bay! Just be careful Tami, she knows where you live.

Fran

Latest posts

Back