Well I'm Just A Big Giant Dweeb!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharmedMinis

Reaction score
Ok, so some of you know I've been complaining about my Canon S2IS camera. It doesn't focus, the pictures are pixelated and the color is off. So here's the story...................

Before Christmas my Dad was trying to decide between the Canon S2IS and a Minolta. We decided on the Canon and he had me looking on Ebay. Christmas rolled around and I got a camera. I was thrilled until the problems with it started happening so I quit using it and went back to my old Fuji digital.

Well 2 weeks ago my Fuji finally just died. So I went and talked to my Dad about the Canon and said I thought something was wrong with this particular camera, because you all were getting great pictures. So I asked if we could send it back to Canon.

He looked at me like I was nuts and said, "not we can't because it's a Minolta." At which point I argued and he went and got the camera and showed me. I had never even realized that it was a Minolta
default_wacko.png
:

Why he decided on that one after all I don't know, but after seeing all of your pictures he ordered the Canon and it got here yesterday. After taking some shots completely on the auto setting he has decided that yes there must be something wrong with that Minolta, because it's supposed to be the comparible camera to the S2IS.

Well I am just thrilled with the Canon, and haven't even read the book yet. But here are a few pictures just on the Auto setting, no tweaks at all.

I apologize for all the bad things I've said about the Canon S2IS that I thought I already owned
default_rolleyes.gif
: Spose I can get a non horse related Doofus Of The Month award??? :bgrin

Shelby.......

60841shelb804.JPG-med.jpg

Homer.........

60841804homer.JPG-med.jpg

Tooty..........

60841804toots.JPG-med.jpg

And Harriet.........

60841804harriet.JPG-med.jpg

Latest posts

Back