Welcoming To Ontario

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Hes finaly hear!!The wait is over and I am just beyond pleased with this guy I am absolutly in love with him
default_wub.png

He made the long journey from Manitoba last week and arrived last Thursday in Guelph. He has settled down so well and we had our first show together and his first show ever today!! He was such a great boy and won his 2 year old stallions class and he also took Grand Champion Stallion!!Then later in the day he got a 2nd in color!! I was just so thrilled and shocked!! I am very proud of him.

Introducing Country Lanes Foxs Freedom Fighter;

fightershow4.jpg

fighterpro1.jpg

fighterpro3.jpg

fighterpro4.jpg

fighterpro5.jpg

Thankyou for looking!! My cousin Kristen or mylilshowgirl took these pictures and like I told her she is just so talented!! Thanks kris for all your help!!!!

A big congrats to John and Arlene McCullum ! They had an awsome day and there gorgeous mare took supreme!! Congrats and well deserved!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY Fighter....it was fun spending the day you guys! And you did SO well---very thrilled for you!!!

I apsolutely LOVE Fighter AND, since my horses are so close to yours now....I'll be visiting all the time :D

Wahooo!!

Wow !!!! Very nice stallion. Congratulations on your wins. The photos are just wonderful. What a great day you had. Wishing you much success with your stallion. What mare of Arlene and John McCullms won.?

Thankyou all very much
default_laugh.png
. he is a gorgeous boy inside and out in my eyes and Ijust love him. He loves attention and treats and is very responsive with every thing. Such a good boy.
default_wub.png

Next year we will be driving and hopefully nationals plus all the shows inbetween!!!
default_wub.png

Its going to be a long winter
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wacko.png

Congratulations, your new boy is a real beauty!
default_wub.png

Wow !!!! Very nice stallion. Congratulations on your wins. The photos are just wonderful. What a great day you had. Wishing you much success with your stallion. What mare of Arlene and John McCullms won.?
Frannie, it was that blue roan pinto thing that I always tell them they should hide in MY barn!! LOL! If I even HAD a barn! She looked as gorgeous as ever, that's for sure!!

Cara, your new stallion is beautiful! Congratulations!

awesome shots! he rly does look amazing! i watched your classes as much as i could with out sunny killing me haha, anyway u did great!cant wait to see him again:p

Thankyou every one! Some nice horses at Ancaster and as always was great to talk to everyone!! Hope to see alot of you out there next year showing at teh reg. shows!!

Thankyou for all the nice comments.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Dont forget he will be standing stud next year
default_wink.png
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back