WELCOME OUR NEW ARRIVALS!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANDROMEDA FARM

Reaction score
[SIZE=24pt][/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
We would like to thank Peaceful Ridge Farms for allowing us to add "Peaceful Ridge In the Spotlight"

475.jpg

& "Peaceful Ridge Brown Sugar Baby"

sugar2.jpg

to our herd. They are both very loving and are positively adorable. We expect them to have a big impact on our future appaloosa herd.

[SIZE=14pt]We would also like to thank KC with Boothill Transportation for taking such good care of them during their journey. I was very impressed with the way KC handled this transport. He was very professional & kept me up to date while he was transporting them. They arrived from Tennessee in good condition & did not appear to have suffered any ill effects from the trip. They are both doing fine. I appreciated the care & attention that KC gave them on the trip to their new home.[/SIZE]

They are both amazingly beautiful!!!!Wow!!! Love their spots!!! I think I need an Appy next! Many congrads on your beauties!

Congratulations!

Just so happens, their beautiful Junior Stallion "Helter Skelter" is a paternal half brother to my Junior Stallion Azul - same beautiful markings on each and they look like twins! 
default_laugh.png

Congrat's on your beautiful babies. How adorable!!!!!!!!

default_wub.png
:wub OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH-they are soooo cute!!! Congratulations on your new spotty babies!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Back