Wehadanotherbabyitsatovero

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
Haven't been able to post lately....we had another filly at Estacado Farms..she was born on April 18th.....she is a tri-color bay pinto with bright blue eyes with extreme eyeliner and a 3/4 bald face.....she will be AMHR registered and is Futurity nominated.....her mother is our 10 year old mare wildly marked bay pinto mare, Cross Country Painted Lady, (who will be offered for sale this year), so she is a grand-daughter of Lazy N Redboy. Her sire is our solid black overo stallion, TLC's Lanark Warrior.

The new filly's name is "Estacado's DEAL OR NO DEAL" (her barn name is Dee Dee)

You can see a picture(s) of her on our webshots....go to: http://community.webshots.com/user/estacadofarms and click on the album titled "Foals of '06"

default_wub.png
: very pretty girl :aktion033: congrats

:bgrin I guess your a fan of that show too.... hee hee..... Deal or no Deal..... what a cute idea....

Congrats....... Can't wait to get my feet back on TEXAS soil!!!!! Yeeee haw !!!! See ya soon.

Trish...looking forward to seeing you at the Texas shows again.....hurry up and get moved back here!!! My husband and I are both hooked on that show!!!!
default_yes.gif
: I'd go on it myself for a chance to win that kind of money!!!!!! LOL

You already know how I feel about her
default_wink.png
: ...........congrats! :aktion033: :lol:

great markings.

You read my mind as Deal or No Deal was one I was thinking on too!

Can't get that phrase out of your mind.

Latest posts

Back