~*Weekend Pictures*~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hello Forum Members!

Hehe i went picture happy..haha sorry. This weekend My Friend and I decorated some Jumps and repainted the carts to spiffy them up for the ring. Wee Man will be making his debut end of September Mind you I am not sure how he will react. He has been very good he is improving everyday I have been driving him alot. He had one little freak when he ran over a pole but I got him stopped in a bout 3 Strides ahah goofball
default_rolleyes.gif
: . Anyways here are my Picture Do You Like hehe. :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

**Sorry For Sizing I Can't Figure How To Resize
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: **

Wee Man On The Cart He Has Improved Soo Much I am So Proud
default_yes.gif
: :

awwweee.jpg

Wee Man Jumping Our Pretty Apple Jump haha:

weejumpsgood.jpg

Wee Man On The Cart..Excuse My horrible Posture In This Picture
default_wink.png
: :

weedrivee.jpg

Sweetgrass Jumping Aww I Love Her! :

untitled-3.jpg

The Future Driving Pair Wee Man And I on The Outside Janice And Summer Beside The Fence :

awwdrivers.jpg

Hehe I took that last pic. Wow Devon, seriously I truely never thought Wee and a cart would = something good. But wow I love him, and you know it. I am so proud of the both of you. *kiss Kiss* I will see you sometime during the week. By the way G is way too cute.
default_wub.png
:

-Nicole

Thanks Nikki hehe You Going to Take him out for another spin soon! hehe oh boy me going fast around the turns you almost falling out ahha oh boy. EEEK I can't wait to show!

It's really great to see you enjoying your horses.
default_smile.png

Thanks for sharing your activities with us, too!

Everyone looks great.

Liz

Great job! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Good job! You passed my harness inspection and that's practically impossible to do!
default_wink.png
: No, seriously, it looks like everything is well-fitted, your horse appears happy and is moving very well for his stage of training (moving well period, actually) and everything looks great.
default_yes.gif
: Thanks for sharing.

I do hope however that he is IN the cart and not ON the cart. I don't think it would go anywhere if he was in your lap! :new_shocked: :lol: Also, the horse closest to the rail or fence is "on the outside." You and Wee Man are on the inside from the look of things! This only matters for knowing how to pass on the inside once you start showing.

Leia

WAy to go Devon!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I knew you could do it! I am very proud of both of you. He just needs a firm hand to let him know he can't get away with it. You guys are going great!

I love the apple jump!!!!! They look yummy, I am very surprised he didnt stop for a bite, lol.

oh my gosh dev those turns were pretty fun.. ouu hes not scared of the pilons any more!! eek soo much fun taking him for a spin wow hes fast.. lol hehe i love the Wee!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

awwe the apple jump i bet alfie stole a few:p :bgrin :lol:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

Thanks So Much! Wow I wasnt expecting so many responses and nice comments hehe thanks you guys are amazing everyone pray he doesnt do anything dumb in the show ring
default_wink.png
: I love Sweetgrasses Pink Halter to hehe and wee mans is yellow for show like Performance lol.

:aktion033: WOW!! Look what I missed while away! :aktion033:

Great pics Devon & wonderful to hear (& see) so much improvement.

Heard he's abit of a :xreiter: speed demon on the corners too.

special thank you for your doogie sitting!!

Thanks Tiff!! Are you showing at Dunnville cant wait to see your guys let me know if you need a hand hehe. :bgrin
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back