Wednesday Weekly Prayer Circle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Wanted to be sure to post a reminder this week for this evening's Prayer Circle -- 5 pm Pacific, 8 pm Eastern. It looks like there are a number of people to include in our thoughts and prayers, if you scan the posts here on the Back Porch.

Please note that you do not have to be online to participate, just where-ever you are, send out prayer/positive thought in whatever way you are comfortable. It does make a difference.

Blessings,

MA

I will be here. Praise and thanks for my vision improvement and for my healthy new grandson and daughter. Please pray for my dad and my uncle Georges family. He is my dads brother and he was hit from behind while riding his bike saturday. He died this morning. His little grandson Max who is 4 is the one in need of the most prayers. He was very close to grandpa and was thre when it happened. Also pray for the elderly woman that hit him.

Pray also for Bonnies Cash. And for my now unemployed guide dog Esther who is having trouble adjusting to not working!

Thanks everyone. You are all a great family.

Lyn

Yes.
default_yes.gif
:

Please also pray for my friend Susan and her husband Roland. Susan is just 61 and such a very nice lady. Just over 3 weeks ago she went into hospital for tests for possible breast cancer (which turns out she does have). During the course of her tests doctors discovered her liver levels were all wrong, so they did further testing--and found she also has cancer in her pancreas. She is having surgery on her pancreas tomorrow; until they operate the surgeons have no idea just how bad this is--sounds like they are expecting to find it is very bad. When I talked to Roland on Sunday he said he sure hopes they don't find what they are looking for. So, please pray for Susan, that this cancer is very early stage and treatable at this point. Thank you.

we need wisdom in selling our house in town and buying in the country or put a big Manufactured Home on my aunts land where my horses are.

thanks,

Shelley<><

I'm a little late, but definitely will send up my share of prayers, including one for my Dad, and Nancy.

Latest posts

Back