Prayers Please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjcs

Reaction score
I don't post that often but I am on the back porch everyday. I know that a lot of you guys believe in the power of God's healing. For those that believe I would like to ask for you to have a positive thought or prayer for me. I will be starting chemo tomorrow. I'm having a Pet Scan on Tuesday. I am very afraid but trying hard to stay positive. I do believe in miracles, I've seen it here on the back porch.

Thanks so much,

Barbara

Barbara, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. Keep us posted as to anything you may need.

I will pray and think good thoughts for you. Do let us know how things are going for you

Prayers and healing thoughts coming to you from across the pond and will remain with you for as long as necessary.
default_yes.gif

Anna

Barbara,

I am praying for you for a speedy and complete recovery.

And sending hugs!

Barbara-

Prayers and positive thoughts for a full and quick recovery. If there is anything I can do let me know.

Take care

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Oh Barbara, so sorry things are so rough for you. (((HUGS))) Sending you positive, healing thoughts, and keeping you in my prayers.

Keeping you in my good thoughts and prayers for a complete recovery and peacefullness .

Barbara - keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well...

Liz N.

Prayers for you! I hope you have a gentle healing.

Thank you so very much for the prayers. I had my first chemo today. It went much better than I had thought it would be. It was a very long day with three appointments back to back. Tomorrow's scan will tell what my future treatment will be. Right now I will have two more days of Chemo and then off for three weeks. I am hoping that the scan shows that I will be able to have radition along with the Chemo.

Thank you all again for the prayers but please, please keep praying if or when you think of it.

Barbara

Thanks for the update Barbara. I hope your scan is the news you are hoping for. Continued prayers for you.

Saying prayers and sending good thoughts for you and your family.

Latest posts

Back