website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markadoodle

Reaction score
I have been working on my website, and would love to hear opinions!
biggrin.gif

My link

Lovely. I liked the colours and layout. Just a thought. It should be 'by' a stallion and not 'out of''. Also in one place on Treasure's area, you have 'sense' when it should have been 'since'. I'd love to have seen a little more on the pedigrees, but understand that they might not have allowed you the room.

I don't like to see advertising on websites, because it often makes slow loading of pages for some. Some of the larger ads, covered up the top picture and stable name on pages. However, I see it's a free site, so know you had to have them. You could try reducing the size of your pictures. They are pretty large, even though actually resized on the page. It would make some pages load much faster.

I think though, it's a really nice looking website. Love your little horses and your riding horses are beautiful. I'm very jealous of your Berico. He's gorgeous!

I see your Moe is/was an endurance horse. I rode on a 25 mile course with friends, several years ago. Great fun but exhausting. I think I finished third, which wasn't bad, considering I was on a borrowed horse whom I had never ridden before. I can't take any credit though. The horse I rode was an old hand at endurance.

Lizzie

I also love the color you picked - it really sets off the pics with the green grass and pasture too and makes the horses themselves really stand out! Nice job

Lovely. I liked the colours and layout. Just a thought. It should be 'by' a stallion and not 'out of''. Also in one place on Treasure's area, you have 'sense' when it should have been 'since'. I'd love to have seen a little more on the pedigrees, but understand that they might not have allowed you the room.

I don't like to see advertising on websites, because it often makes slow loading of pages for some. Some of the larger ads, covered up the top picture and stable name on pages. However, I see it's a free site, so know you had to have them. You could try reducing the size of your pictures. They are pretty large, even though actually resized on the page. It would make some pages load much faster.

I think though, it's a really nice looking website. Love your little horses and your riding horses are beautiful. I'm very jealous of your Berico. He's gorgeous!

I see your Moe is/was an endurance horse. I rode on a 25 mile course with friends, several years ago. Great fun but exhausting. I think I finished third, which wasn't bad, considering I was on a borrowed horse whom I had never ridden before. I can't take any credit though. The horse I rode was an old hand at endurance.

Lizzie
Thank you both soo much! Lizzie, you defiantly helped me out with your reply, and I knew the by from a stallion; not out of - but I'm guessing you are talking about Brilly and I hadn't had time to fix my mistake - I'll see about fixing those few things very soon!

Thanks again..

Latest posts

Back