Website design donation.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd just like to start off by saying what you all do for these horses is amazing, and I hope to one day take in a rescue or two myself. It's touching to see people give up their time and money to try to save horses that desperately need their help.

That said, I'd like to offer some donations to those rescues who would like to take advantage of my service. While I can't afford to give money, I'd love to donate my time to you all, and create websites and graphic designs for use with whatever you see fit, relating to your rescue operations. I have been designing for over 3 years now. My portfolio can be found at http://www.re-align.net .

If anyone is interested (and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post), you can PM or email me (there is a form at my website). All I ask in exchange is a small link back, and rights to use the work in my portfolio.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I wish you all the best in your rescue operations. The horses deserve to be helped.
default_smile.png

courtney thanks so much for your offer. right now mona takes care of the rescue site for us and does a wonderful job. But maybe we could contact you about other things?

Kay

Latest posts

Back