Weanling Pictures Of My Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizzmoe

Reaction score
Filly, no name, any suggestions also welcome lol. Something along the lines of hidden or secret would be nice I think. Anyways. She was a few days before turning three months. There was no fussing from either her or her dam. It was a very quiet experience. For now she is in with her sire who is taking good care of her. Shes eating well, keeping her weight on with no problem and enjoys playing with her sire lol. Shes still not shedding her thick foal coat out well and since it has been so hot I decided to clip her. I don't have a place from the elements to clip and stuff and it acted like it was going to rain earlier so I had to hurry. She got bathed and blow dryed before getting clipped. She was an angel about everything. Really sweet girl. Yes I know she needs her hooves trimmed bad, thats happening in a few days. Anyways here are the pics. They are not great though. I will try and get a few more better pics tomorrow of her.

Before clipping fuzzys, not a good pic though.

a364fbe7.jpg

And after clipping

c0a0e095.jpg

This is her belly spot

0b276607.jpg

And a pic of her back markings. Most of her coat is more of a chocolaty color but she has these two weird dark black spots on her back as well.

41a8f7d2.jpg

Latest posts

Back