We would like

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dianemcc

Reaction score
We would like to Thank Donna and Temberly for allowing our son to show their mares this week end in Ocala Fl. Hunter placed 2nd with Temberly's mare Gold Dust in the unders.. Hunter placed first with Donna's Mare in the overs... This is his 2nd time out in the show ring. He will be showing Donna's mare Winning Steaks Miss Dolce out at Nationals this year in the overs in the 7and under. And Brandy Mameo and Gregg Beever Mare Rainbow Ridge Night Hawks Reflection in the unders.. We are so happy for him.. Thanks to our good friends for allowing our son to show your horses. I have Attached a Photo of Hunter showing Gold Dust for Temberly Palmer

260463_2024546405658_1003934272_32294813_2047517_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome! What a little showman he is!
default_aktion033.gif

We had 2 youth showing Jet for us this past weekend as well. Fun to see the youth showing.
default_yes.gif

Congrats to your son on his wins and thats very nice of your friends to allow him to show their horses...

thanks for all the nice comments..

Linda it is all about the kids not us I just wish some could see that..

You will find out who your true friends are for sure.. Hunter's gelding will be coming home after the fourth. We are very happy to welcome him to our show string along with my filly that we got from Donna too.

Diane'

How adorable! Congratulations on his placings and good luck at nationals.

Nancy she is a good youth horse. Temberly son used to show this mare in the PMC classes. So I had no problem with my son showing her.

this is only the start of something

Diane

default_new_shocked.gif

It is just the start of something, something big.

An admitted 'boy person' there is something about

boys showing horses that always touches me.

I guess it's because I think 'all' little girls

are or should be horse crazy.

When you see the boys get into it they are so

earnest, it just tickles me.

Goooo Hunter, you did a great job!

Back