We need a Petunia update...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HobbsFarm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Just wanting a Petunia update with more good news to start the week off on a positive note.
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Any news yet this morning Nik??[/SIZE]

Shannon

[SIZE=12pt]Praying that Sweet Petunia is on the road to recovery!!!!!!!!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: Nikki are you getting any rest? I sure hope so!!
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I talked to Nikki last night...she said as soon as she heard something she would update us. She sounds alot more relieved to know Tunia is inexcellent care, and alot more relaxed herself. Keep the prayers coming for Tunia. Tunia's temp stayed down yesterday, and she even tried to get up a few times! :aktion033: Ce[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]i just got off the phone with the vet and she said Tunias temp. is still down and she has been pooping up a storm. she also is eating hay, 2 flakes yeasterday but not very interested in grain. she also only takes small sips of water but she is on IV's so she shouldn't get dehydrated. still no braying but she is starting to squeek a little. she let me talk to her this morning and she squeeked (is that how you spell squeek?) she is still trying to stand and with help can for a few seconds. it sounds better then yesterday, swelling is going down some. i guess all we can do is wait to see if time will heal her, she has NO bed sores yet so that's good too. thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers, keep it up, i want my Petunia home. Nikki [/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Woo hoo! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: That is great news! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Keep it up Tunia!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]I know you are missing her and wanting her home Nikki.
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Thanks for the good news! Give me a call when you get home this afternoon, k?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=24pt]Shannon [/SIZE]

:aktion033: Oh Nik...you got to talk to her, how sweet. Wonderful news! She's putting up a fight. Good girl
default_wub.png
:

A thought came to mind... I wonder how she would react to another donkeys bray? I wonder if this would perk her up more or would it freak her out? Maybe the bray therapy may not be good now...but in the near future.

What does everyone think about that? Somewhere I have a recorded bray of E'ore....lol...I think it is 27 consecutive Hee Haws. It might help her?

Thanks for the update Nik....hope you have a good day.

Had to check on Petunia first thing this morning.
default_smile.png
I'm so happy she's doing a little better! I let our doggie boy talk to my husband when he's on business trips. I totally understand this!
default_smile.png
Yea Petunia! Thanks for the updates.

chico

[SIZE=14pt]Good News! I hope the worst is behind her!! I bet you can't wait to get her home, hopefully soon!!!!
default_wub.png
: Right now we just need to continue to pray for her recovery!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

:aktion033: Great News Nikki! Like someone else said, hopefully the worst is behind you and Tunia now! Sending all the love, good thoughts and prayers to you and Tunia!
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]Nikki, I am so glad her temp stayed down and she is pooping...those are some good signs :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: We're all thinking positive thoughts for her and that she will be coming home to you soon. You will have your Tunia back to lay in the stall with and hold.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: We're all praying HARD for you Tunia. Ce
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Phew! So glad I read abit further up the board![/SIZE]

Hang in there Tunia
default_wub.png
: Keep strong!

Get well & recover quickly!!!

I hope & pray to God she is out of the woods now.

Sandy

Nikki i am THRILLED that Tunia seems to be doing better... prayers coming non-stop that you have your girl back home real soon! but in the meantime knowing that she is in good hands, YOU GET SOME REST!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: WTG Sweet Petunia - Keep up the good work we are all rooting for you
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news Nikki, did they say if the swelling has gone down? I was so afraid you'd lose her the way she was. But this is sounding good. Hang in there!

Latest posts

Back