We have Aussie Puppies Too!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsegal5

Reaction score
Our pups where born on Feburary 9th and will be 6 weeks old this Friday. We have 6 pups 4 black tri's and 2 red tri's. I just love this litter, we usually have litters of 10, so it is nice having only 6, but it is also easier to get attached, not looking forward to when they go to new homes. I think we will be keeping a girl from this litter, so I am happy about that.

Group Picture on the couch

BarbsCamera289.jpg

Sleeping Babies

BarbsCamera268.jpg

In the bucket... Peek-a-Boo!

BarbsCamera296.jpg

Can you say too Cute!!!!

BarbsCamera280.jpg

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Man!!!!!! They are so cute!!!!! I do love Aussies
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Oh they are adorable I would have a hard time parting with anyone of them. Just want to cuddle them.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Can you say too Cute!!!!

BarbsCamera280.jpg
Girl? Or, Boy? This little red tri is too cute.

I have a black tri female now and when I'm ready for another dog, if I get an Aussie, I want a red tri or a red merle. Another black tri just couldn't live up to my Bridgie.
default_wink.png
:

Thanks everyone, I just love these dogs, I have been raising them for about 6 yrs.

I actually brought the little girl I believe I'm gonna keep for a ride in the truck today, and what a trooper, she acted like nothing was happening, I believe she has daddy's tempermant, real mellow unless you start petting him, than he's a little wild.. But not bad. He also doesn't like to be left home, he loves to ride in the truck.

We actually had my daughters pom with us to and he did the usual (threw up... ugh!)

Chanda,

The little red tri is a boy... he is just to cute. I know what you mean about living up to one you have had and lost. I lost my female merle about 3 yrs ago, and I don't think its possible to replace her , there will always be a hole in my heart belonging to her.

Barb

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back