We have a new... well kinda old ... horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Lisa~

Reaction score
Vermilyeas Destinys Innovator[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

Vinny is a 32.00 inch Double Destiny son. We owned him and due to life changes Vinny went to live at Rivertown Miniatures in MN. Ann and Ellen are just wonderful and took such great care of him. He is a special horse who really gets into your heart with his kind laid back disposition and sense of humor. Life changes for them have brought him back into our lives and we are so grateful. Our plan is to geld him and get him out there in the show ring.

(excuse his funny lip there was a mare in the vicinity) lol

VinnyHead1.jpg

Photo of Vinny by Dyana D Duerr

Congratulations! I think when I met him he was in his winter woolies. He sure cleans up nice.
default_biggrin.png

It's great to have your boy back!

Do you still have the fridge magnate of him I made for you all those years ago?

Congrats on getting your handsome boy back. I'm looking forward to hearing about all his and Raven's wins next year.
default_aktion033.gif

It's great to have your boy back!Do you still have the fridge magnate of him I made for you all those years ago?

Thanks everyone we are excited and yes Reo I sure do right on the freezer near the handle (where I see it every time I reach for my ice cream
default_laugh.png
)

Pretty boy, congratulations on having him back in your barn! You are going to have a pretty darn nice gelding herd.
default_biggrin.png

Jan

Yay! Glad you got Vinny back... I STILL think he'd be cute under harness ;)

Andrea

Pretty boy, congratulations on having him back in your barn! You are going to have a pretty darn nice gelding herd.
default_biggrin.png
Jan

LOL yes that is what we are going for.. we have 10 minis and of those 7 will be geldings
default_laugh.png

We will start ground driving him over the winter and hope to have him going by spring time. Poor Raven better be careful what you ask for.. she wanted a bunch of geldings to show and now she will be taking 3 in every obstacle, hunter and jumper class.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cracking boy, congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back