We have a new baby!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico

Reaction score
We have a ............baby boy.
default_smile.png
Our new baby is named Mac, he's 9 months old and he's just a sweetie. He's a chocolate brown little gelding. P.J. and Mac seemed to like each other fine and even played run about and kick today. I have pictures, but I'm just too tired after our long day yesterday to download them. It was a very long trip yesterday. My butt almost fell off from sitting so long!

Chico

:aktion033: Yeah I can't wait to see him!!

Can't wait to see pictures
default_yes.gif
:

I am sure PJ is so excited about his new buddy !

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: [SIZE=14pt] PICTURES
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: Congratulations, Corinne[/SIZE]

I have pictures of Mac and he's VERY cute. As you know I'm seriously computer challenged and need help from my husband or son in to post them. I can give you all an update.
default_smile.png
Mac is just a doll and we've fallen in love with him. We can't snuggle him enough! P.J. loves his friend but is having some issues sharing his people with him. Kinda like the only child getting a new baby. We've been careful to love him first and play his old games with him. The good thing is P.J. is trying very hard to teach Mac how to play hose, bucket and ball! Mac is very curious and has explored all the above but I can't say he's played with the "toys" yet. P.J. and Mac have run around together. Very fun to watch! I will keep bugging them to help me.

Chico

default_yes.gif
: sounds like Mac has adjusted so well. They are fun to watch, aren't they !

Still can't wait to see pics
default_wink.png
:

Poop, I want to share pictures! I have some darling ones too. My husband or son really need to help me and their always too busy. I know how to email pictures like in an email but I don't know how to use that photo bucket or put them on my sons home page. I'm college educated and stupid on the computer! I'm always scared I'll break something. =-0

chico

sent some :aktion033: Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

chico

[SIZE=14pt]hi, Chico i have been looking for the pictures so i can post them for you, i did not get them
default_sad.png
. could you try again, not sure why the did not come through. Nikki
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back