We have a new Baby........ Colt !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kynedi's Mom

Reaction score
I am so Excited !!!!! I don't know how many of you have answered my multiple questions regarding our mare princess & her foaling but I do appreciate them sooo much !

This morning my husband went out to feed about 930 & immediately called me & said our new baby boy was up & walking around !! He & Mom both appear to be fine, he is nursing & snoozing ! I have been back & worth from town to the barn to check on them & have family near by that is keeping an eye on the two of them as well.

ANyway, hope to share pics soon !

Thanks for all the advice & if I need to know anything else about after baby's arrival please let me know !

:aktion033: Congratulations on your new arrival!
default_smile.png

Let's see this new kid...photo's ppppplease?
default_yes.gif
:

Well here is our new little guy, havent' found a name that sticks just yet, the woman that I bought my mare from says that she can't find her papers ??? HMMM.... anyway, we love them both. I'm going to try to post his baby pics here.

Oh and Mom is doing great & is a bit protective, baby & very curious,nursing well & taking lots of naps. We have the both of them in her stall that has it's own "runabout" & we are loving our first experience with a foal. Although I know that things could have gone bad w/ no one being around, the Lord blessed us with a healthly colt.

Not having any luck with photos yet but I will keep trying !

:aktion033: I am soooo happy for you! What a feeling it is to find a healthy foal in the morning!

I see him (I think) in your avatar and he looks very cute! I'll be watching for bigger pics soon.

Back