We have a foal! - Pics added!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
After having colt after colt after colt, my favourite mare has finally blessed me with our studs first ever filly foal! and a Dark buckskin to boot!!!

She is full sibling to my Silver Colt Baccarat.

P8090099.jpg

I took the mare to a friends a month ago to foal out for me as she was due right wen my folks were going to be in the USA and I have to work from 8;30am-6pm so I was not happy leaving her at home all day on her own.

She was only due on the 27th, so a little early and she doesn't have much of a bag at all!

This is this mares 5th foal and her FIRST filly, I have been waiting awhile for one from her!

I get to go see her on Sunday so will take lots of photo's :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!!!

Will you do me a Favor? Talk to that filly fairy and tell her I too have a few mares who have only given me boys. I want some fillies!! Good to know that at least there is a chance.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations!!!! Please send that filly fairy to Maine for me for early May!!!!
default_saludando.gif

Congrats on your new foal. I am looking foward to photos.

Beth

Can you say LEGGY???? We have named her La Dolce Vita, Bella for short

Wow I LOVE this filly! Looks like she is Smokey black too!

Here are some photo's of her at 2 days old
default_smile.png

PB150080.jpg

PB150089.jpg

PB150115.jpg

PB150157.jpg

PB150170.jpg

PB150181.jpg

PB150183.jpg

PB150189.jpg

PB150201.jpg

PB150210.jpg

Short wee few second vid too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new little filly. She is beautiful. I also really like the colt on the first page. Both of them are very nice.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back