We have a Colt!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaintedMeadows

Reaction score
My maiden mare June Bug foaled on tuesday April 28 and had this beautiful little solid black colt. His name is Spiderman! These pictures were taken last night. He is a little loverboy!

spidermanside.jpg

spidermantea.jpg

My maiden mare June Bug foaled on tuesday April 28 and had this beautiful little solid black colt. His name is Spiderman! These pictures were taken last night. He is a little loverboy!
spidermanside.jpg

spidermantea.jpg

Yes I just lost my Little Man Drummer, who was just leaning to drive. He would have been 3 this fourth of July. This little Spiderman, reminds me so much of him as a young one.

Lildrummer

Aww, I am so sorry about your little Drummer. Thank you all for your compliments on Spiderman.

He is so cute
default_wub.png

Will he stay black?

I would love a black but so many dont stay black...

I think he will. His dam is solid black and his sire is a silver brown. My filly from last year that was born black is a fading black but definitely not a bay.

He's beautiful! I love him!
default_wub.png
Congratulations Rhonda!

congrats on a fine foal. He is very nice. love his name!

Awww, gosh!
default_wub.png
Thank you everyone so much. I thought he was beautiful but figured that is just because I am barn blind. He is so sweet and loveable. He will be hard to part with. My little Spidey really sticks to your heart!
default_laugh.png

HE REALLY IS BEAUTIFUL!! I LOVE HIS HEAD AND HE DOES LOOK LIKE HE IS VERY WELL PROPORTIONED!!

CONGRATULATIONS!
default_thumbup.gif

Wow!! Thank you for all of the wonderful compliments on him!! I am so happy! I will definitely do this match again. Maybe next time it will be a black pinto filly! lol.

Back