We got a new baby.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

journey

Reaction score
100_0119.jpg

Hubby got him from a co worker. He is AKC registered and is a housebroken 7 month old. I just love beagle hounds and this guy just would not chase a rabbit at all, that is why we got him for free. He doesn't bark or whine. He is really great.

Wanted to add, he has taken up with Sasha well. She absolutely loves him. We have had him 2 weeks.

The word "Sweetie" looks like it fits him perfectly.
default_wub.png
:

MA

Awwww now he is just plain adorable!!! I love Beagles...and Beagle pups are too sweet to pass up!

Such a cutie!!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations on your new Puppy! :aktion033:

He looks exactly like the beagle hubby and I had when we first got married. His name was Barney.

Does this little cutie have a name yet??

He looks exactly like the beagle hubby and I had when we first got married. His name was Barney.

Does this little cutie have a name yet??

His registered name is Kid Kota, but we have just started calling him Kiddo. He really is a good boy, won't chase a rabbit, but will chase every bird away from the feeder.. :lol:

Kiddo......too cute!!
default_wub.png
: Barney used to chase birds, rabbits, deer.......pretty much whatever crossed his path. He was a real character ande kept us laughing.

Best of luck with him. Beagles have always been one of my favorite breeds.

Latest posts

Back