We Found ..............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Charlotte on three beautiful girls! I have the perfect name for the Black one. SONGCATCHERS WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR.
default_yes.gif
: I especially love that one!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

They are all gorgeous little girls!

Congratulations!!!

Congratulations on your wonderful start of foaling season! Very pretty fillies.

I'm thanking EVERYONE for these names!

Frank likes Freeland's.....so maybe we can agree on that one without the Songcatcher on the front :bgrin ... So maybe we have....... Reflections Wish Upon A Star .....then her barn name can be 'Wishy'?????
default_yes.gif
: :bgrin

I'm copying all the names to another file so keep 'em coming please! (only I don't think we can put OTM in the name either
default_smile.png
)

And Barnbum.....we haven't BEEN sleeping! Beep, beep, beep all night long! Yep, me treat of the day is to sit in the stall and play with babies
default_wub.png
: These little girls are all so SWEEEEET!

Charlotte

Last edited by a moderator:
They are all gorgeous, congratulations!!!!!!!

Oh my, not only did you find the filly fairy but they are lovely too! :aktion033:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

What cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the markings on the black and white, very pretty!

Congratulations!!!! You hit a pot of gold with these little beauties! I LOVE the little black and white!!! Does she have blue eyes?
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Congratulations on three precious little fillies!!!

THREE FILLIES!!!!! CONGRATS!!

They are so cute.

For the black baby... I like the name Reflection's I Wanna Be Sandy's Star :bgrin

She is very flashy.. LOVE her!

~Sandy

Now that is the way to start foaling season, lol!
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations, they are all beautiful!

You need to send the filly fairy my way
default_yes.gif
: I have 7 boys (2 girls)....changing my name to Erica's Teeny Weeny Trotters :bgrin oh well I can't complain they are very nice boys and all easy births and healthy....

Congrats on your Three cute fillies :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back