We Found ..............

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
Three Fillys in less than a week! A record for us.
default_yes.gif
:

First came Reflections Daniela CBY. She had a bit of a rough landing, but is doing great! She's homozygous for tobiano and so tiny and elegant!

lacefiilly11.jpg

Next was This little girl...no name yet. It has to have Star in the name. She is a first for us. By Star Skipper and out of a Cowboy daughter! Another tiny and elegant one and I'll have her tested for homozygous tobiano too. Her dam is homo and Skipper is heterozygous tobiano. If this is what we're going to get from the Cowboy - Skipper crosses I think we need to find more Cowboy daughters to buy back! She is only about 24 hours old in this picture on her first trip outside.

paradigmfilly20.jpg

And last but not least.......another with no name! By Cowboy and out of Willow. She has two bright blue eyes and last year this cross gave us a loud black tovero colt with blue eyes. Willow has one partial blue eye. We need a name for this one too! Any help appreciated
default_yes.gif
:

willowfilly15.jpg

Help with names would be appreciated! Frank and I both come up with names but can never agree! Maybe names from 'off the farm' so to speak could be agreed upon.

Charlotte

:aktion033: CONGRATS pretty fillies!!! :aktion033:

I can't help but laugh at the kitty in the pic....that little filly looks like she was playing freeze tag...with one eye on where the kitty was at. :bgrin

Oh Charlotte, they are just precious. Congrats!!

Congrats on the beautiful fillies!!!!! I LOVE the black & white filly, she looks so neat with the white markings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Wowzers! Beautiful fillies, congratulations.

Black pinto - Skipping Cowgirl.
default_wub.png
:

Needs Star in the name, sorry. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on 3 LOVELY fillies!!! I think u must have the record for most fillies so far this year.

Not to jump on the black and white pinto wagon, but....start buying back those daughters!!! WOW!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations! I just love the white rumps!!! The black and white one and the filly in my avatar would make a great matched pair. How about sending her to CT? Can't think of any names though.

CONGRATS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I LOVE them!! :new_shocked:

Help with names would be appreciated! Frank and I both come up with names but can never agree! Maybe names from 'off the farm' so to speak could be agreed upon.
i LOVE that black and white
default_wub.png
: stunning.

Reflections Shooting Star

Reflections Star Gazer

Reflections Im The Star

Reflections Country Star

Reflections Star Dancer

And that little sleeping baby is just sooo tiny and cute! makes me wanna give her a snuggle.
default_wub.png
:

Reflections Blue Cowgirl

Reflections Peaceful Beauty (not related to pedigree, but that pic just screams it! LOL)

Reflections Precious Blue

well thats all i got.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

congrats on your fillies, they are beautiful.
default_wub.png
:

It looks like the filly fairy is doing a great job in Oklahoma!! Now send her to Texas :bgrin

Very pretty fillies, and the markings on the black and white one are absolutely striking! :538:

OMG! They are all beautiful!!! I knew when I hadnt heard from you much in the last few day you were having babies!!! LOL!!! How about Star of Mine for the second one? The 3rd one is precious! oh heck they are all precious!!! Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! Sheila :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back