We finally bought a Senior Herd Sire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
Rio Bella Farms Rogues Santana. He just got here this morning, and I could not be more pleased. Thanks to Beverly Lykins for allowing me to purchase him, and to Bill Saylor of Circle S Horse Transport and his driver Steve for bringing him home safely!!

I hope the picture works, and is big enough for everyone to see!!

Santana9_05webcrop.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Congratulations!

[SIZE=14pt]Boy congratulations! I have seen this boy in person when he was still in NC!!!!! My mare Savannah had a gorgeous palamino filly by him. That was before I owned her tho. Santana is a gorgeous thing.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Alicia - he is gorgeous!!!! How old is he and how tall is he??? Has he been shown???? Congrats.....hope you have lots of babies next year!!!!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :aktion033: very handsome!

Ponygirl I believe I was told he was National top ten, and he is about 13ish. I do not have his papers in my hand, they are in snail mail.

thanks for the compliments

Ohhhh he is lovely!!

More pics please once he gets settled in
default_yes.gif
:

Alecia:

I had looked at him long and hard, but you beat me to him. But, it ended well for me, as I now have two perlinos that I just adore from BUCKEROO breeding. You should do extremely well with the babies you get out of him, as I have seen a few. Beautiful. Good luck, and here's hoping to NO MORE HURRICANES for either of us!
default_yes.gif
:

Hi Ann,

Thanks, I am completely in love with him. And, no more storms for of us. I think of you often,a nd hope you are well,. How is the filly out of Bosanova, and beauty? Do you have any pictures of her???

Back