We Are Winners!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren&Rocky

Reaction score
We just got back from our second show. It was the first show for Rocky. He was soooo good!! Slick and Rocky were both so good. They were fine being apart and neither whinnied for the other. I LOVED THAT!! Rocky took 1st in halter ‘A’ geldings and 1st in solid color!! I was shocked!!

Slick took 3rd in his huge class of ‘B’ halter geldings and stallions and 2dn in lead line with Loren. I was so happy with everyone!!

Rocky Rocket

IMG_9691.JPG

IMG_9648.JPG

IMG_9697.JPG

Slick:

IMG_9665.JPG

IMG_9668.JPG

IMG_9680.JPG

And Loren:

IMG_9701.JPG

IMG_9715.JPG

IMG_9727.JPG

IMG_9725.JPG

Congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: Well done :aktion033: :aktion033:

I bet you all are delighted you have beautiful horses :bgrin :bgrin .

Again wwell done :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations! I love to look at your pictures you always have the biggest smile, I just know your having a blast! :aktion033:

Way to go!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations!! You all look soooo good and also look like you are having so much fun!
default_yes.gif
:

We just got back from our second show. It was the first show for Rocky. He was soooo good!! Slick and Rocky were both so good. They were fine being apart and neither whinnied for the other. I LOVED THAT!! Rocky took 1st in halter ‘A’ geldings and 1st in solid color!! I was shocked!!
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Well done! Your posts are some of my favorites - Slick and Rocky are truly part of your family!
default_yes.gif
:

Denise

Silversong Farm

Awww what beautiful pictures!!!Sounds and look like a good time!!Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Congratulations!!! :aktion033: Your buckskin horse is looking very nice....!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Thanks! They were both very good, but suprisingly, Slick would not stand still in his halter class. Amazingly, we still got 3rd. Slick was just not paying attention very well.
default_rolleyes.gif
: I guess he is allowed that once in a while!! :bgrin

...and only his hairdresser knows for sure...... :bgrin

I love your boys--all three of them. I love open shows--my Sally Banana was always at the top of her halter class when she had judges that appreciated a correctly built Quarter Horse with a gorgeous eye--even when she was a little "fluffy". A good horse is a good horse. I remember when the minis showed right after the dinosaurs (early 80's :new_shocked: ) they broke halter down by type: Quarter Horse, Arab, Appy, and Draft. *sigh*

I'm SOOOO proud of you all!!! Have Slick run into the kitchen and whip you all up a plate of Chocolate Chip cookies--you deserve it.

CONGRADULATONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Love to see you guys are having a good time.

Remember to always enjoy
default_wub.png
:

...and only his hairdresser knows for sure...... :bgrin I love your boys--all three of them. I love open shows--my Sally Banana was always at the top of her halter class when she had judges that appreciated a correctly built Quarter Horse with a gorgeous eye--even when she was a little "fluffy". A good horse is a good horse. I remember when the minis showed right after the dinosaurs (early 80's :new_shocked: ) they broke halter down by type: Quarter Horse, Arab, Appy, and Draft. *sigh*

I'm SOOOO proud of you all!!! Have Slick run into the kitchen and whip you all up a plate of Chocolate Chip cookies--you deserve it.
Your so funny! Thank you.

Yes, Slick is in the kitchen now cooking for all of us. :bgrin What a good little helper he is!!

Latest posts

Back