We are going,we are going...LKF OCTOBERFEST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samantha S

Reaction score
I talked hubby into going to the sale this weekend. I am so excited!!! I hope to meet a bunch of you guys there. Some how I have talked hubby into bringing our trailer
default_biggrin.png
Now I just hope I can buy a mare that will compliment and go great with Zeph while there
default_wink.png
. Probably not, but at least the trailer is there and that is half the battle. Also, we can probably haul 2 minis back if someone was needing hauling. Hope to see you there.

Congratulations! Wanna trade hubbies? I have not budged mine! LOL

There's certain to be a mare there for Zeph! Robin will take great care of you - and who would go to LKF without a trailer anyway? LOL Good luck and have a great time! Your hubby will enjoy himself - LKF is very impressive and you won't find nicer people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Wanna trade hubbies? I have not budged mine! LOLThere's certain to be a mare there for Zeph! Robin will take great care of you - and who would go to LKF without a trailer anyway? LOL Good luck and have a great time! Your hubby will enjoy himself - LKF is very impressive and you won't find nicer people.
I have to give him credit, he puts up with alot of my horse crazy ideas. So I will have to keep him
default_wink.png
For now
default_laugh.png
They have some nice horses listed on the sale, I really like 2 and I know they will go great with Zeph, my problem is like every one else, not much $$$$, but going and seeing is half the battle. We went up to the 30th Birthday Bash and the farm and people are amazing. I had my pic taken with Buckeroo
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
I know I am a horse addict. But isn't the first step, admit that you have a problem
default_smile.png

After this weekend, my husband may try to have me admitted to a nut house or barn! He may consider trading me off
default_new_shocked.gif

Hey Samantha we are on our way too. Hope to see you there, I will be the one drooling over all the horses!!!!! Lol.

[SIZE=24pt]Have Fun[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]I would go but, its to far and Im to broke.[/SIZE]

I wish I could watch it online and dream.
default_saludando.gif

Hurry Up! We are ready for a good time!
default_laugh.png
Plus great horses are in their stalls and ready to go to new homes. I promise I will find the "right" mare for you Samantha. Actually- there is one I told Marlene she needed for Electro- which would be a great mare for Zeph too! I will point her out when you get here- just come find me!. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Come on Marlene- put your thump out and hitch a ride!
default_saludando.gif

Robin-LKF

I WISH I was going, but decided since I really didn't have the money to buy and it's over 3 1/2 hours away I'd better not.. *sigh*
default_sad.png

We are definitely going. Well, my daughter is already there. She wanted to volunteer to help out in getting horses ready so Robin was kind enough to let her stay the night so that I didn't have to drive to and from Madison quite so much. I know she is having a blast, she has been waiting all summer for this time to come so she could go help with the babies. (As if there are none here). lol

Latest posts

Back