WATSON!!! Our New Shih-Tzu Puppy From

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Watson did so good his first night! He is the right puppy and I think Winston's in him some way.

I had this copy paper box that I put a towel in and thought he would sleep in this on the bed where Winston's pillow is (between H's and my pillows) until he is big enough and can sleep on the pillow w/o us worrying he will fall off the bed (or potty on the bed). I put him in that in the center of the bed when we got home. Immediately, he jumped out and scrambled up to and on Winston's pillow and laid down! This is where he's been hanging out -- just like he knew that's the place for the golden child.

We have this soft canvas and mesh small pet carrier and what I did is wait until he falls asleep, put him in that and zip it then put him on the pillow in it. He woke up to go potty around 1am, and fussed slightly after I put him back in before bedtime and after potty but I just unzipped it enough to reach my hand in and pat him and he snuggled my hand and fell back asleep within seconds! Our grown dogs wake us up in the middle fo the night 9 times out of 10, so Watson is really like honor roll material for only waking us up 1x last night!

We just love him so much already!!! It's beyond words!!! Thanks for looking at him and for all your kind words to me about Winston. Watson's got some big shoes to fill, but he is off to the most perfect, fairy tale level start. He is just too perfect of a baby bear to be anything other than God sent.

Watson-1-112308.jpg
Watson-2-112308.jpg

Watson-3-112308.jpg
Watson-4-112308.jpg

Watson-5-112308.jpg
Watson-6-112308.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a wonderful new beginning! TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!

He is absolutely precious!!
default_wub.png
I hope he brings you as much joy as Winston did.

Pammy

Awwwwwwwww Jill he is so precious and fluffy.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
How can you help but love him? He will never take Winstons place in your heart but he has already wormed his way in the way it sounds. He is going to be smart and soooooooooooooo spoiled. Be a good mama now.
default_wink.png

Awwwww how cute. I so need another shih tzu to keep my Squiggles company.

Jill,

He is just absolutely addorable!! Sounds like little fluffball Watson is already fitting in!

Congratulations on that precious little man!!

Awww Jill he is a such a little cutie pie!!
default_wub.png
How old is he right now? I'm so glad things are going well for his homecoming. You'll have to keep us posted as he grows and learns.

Congratulations on your new little baby! He is a real doll, and has a very expressive face too. Enjoy.

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS ITS A BOY [/SIZE]( Watson )

noticed your dogs all names start with W

Mine all start with letter P

Petunia, Phea Phea, Pirata, Puddles, except for our male he is Teddy...

I can sure see why you're in love with him already!
default_wub.png

He is just adorable Jill!!
default_wub.png
I can see that he's already dug a huge hole in your heart!
default_smile.png
Enjoy your new puppy....I'm sure Winston would have approved.....he wants to see his mama happy again.

Jill,

He's just perfect!
default_wub.png
Congratulations to you and to Watson for finding a great home!!

Latest posts

Back