Watch Your Mailboxes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lisa Strass

Reaction score
I know I've been anxiously awaiting the All Star Results and received mine in the mail yesterday!
aktion033.gif

Redi did great winning his Aged Stallion Class! the Senior Champion Stallion, Over!! and The Grand Champion Stallion, Over!!

Congratulations to everyone else whose horses made the All Star list!
aktion033.gif

With very few shows, our sr gelding, Lucky Four Black Velvet Bandofire was 6th in Model Geldings under.

2005 National All-Star Awards:

Tawney Ridge Kiss a Super Star ~ Adult Costume ~ Reserve Champion & Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding ~ Under 34" ~ 6th

DCF Limericky ~ Gelding Pleasure Driving ~ 34" & Under ~ 3rd

Little Wee Lord of the Ring ~ Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding ~ Over ~ 4th

Encore Chaps ~ Golden Age Country Pleasure Driving ~ Under 34" ~ 5th

Area One All-Star Awards:

Tawney Ridge Kiss a Super Star ~ Adult Costume ~ Champion

~ Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding Under ~ Champion

DCF Limericky ~ Open Pleasure ~ Under ~Reserve Champion

~ Gelding Pleasure ~ Under ~ Reserve Champion

~ Gentlemens Pleasure ~ Under ~ 3rd

~ Aged Gelding 32" & Under ~ 5th

~ Open Roadster 34" & Under ~ 6th

~ Amateur Pleasure 34" & Under ~ 7th

Encore Chaps ~ Golden Age Country Pleasure ~ Under ~ Champion

~ Aged Gelding, 3 & Older 32" to 34" ~ Reserve Champion

~ Country Pleasure ~ Under ~ 6th

Little Wee Lord Of the Ring ~ Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding ~ Over ~ Champion

~ 2 Yr. Old Stallion 33"-37" ~ Reserve Champion

"Congratulations" goes out to everyone in their placings in 2005 as well!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Received ours yesterday. Filipowicz Thats All Foulks took fourth in Yearling Stallion over 32-36.
biggrin.gif

After double checking the Open Classic Showmanship division, I can proudly say that I am RESERVE Open Showmanship champion!
aktion033.gif

Congratulations to everyone!

Congratulations to all of you!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I'm thrilled to hear that the All Star letters are on their way already. I wasn't expecting to hear anything until February. I'll be watching my mailbox for sure. There should be one or two things.....

Congratulations everyone!

Got ours yesterday:

RHA Unforgettable Locomotion-"Cole" was 8th in Yearling Geldings 32" and under.

Congrats to everyone who placed in the Top 10s! Our daughter's letter came yesterday, but sadly, she was ranked wrong. It shows her as 3rd for Leadline, but she was tied with the 2nd place winner.
sad.gif
I called the office and they said it would be fixed for the Journal, which is great.
yes.gif
She said the change wouldn't do much. Not do much?
new_shocked.gif
It means she is tied for Reserve Champion for Leadline!!!
biggrin.gif
I know she will be thrilled about it!!!
yes.gif
I was just thinking about it and does this mean she will receive a certificate for her achievement????
unsure.gif

yes.gif

Got mine yesterday also.

2 M's Country Sunshine ( in my avitar) placed 4th in amateur obstacle driving 34 and under. She is 31 1/2" tall. First year I have shown her in driving so am really thrilled.

JJ Hotshot Keep Me Klose was showing 8th in open roadster 34 and under on AMHR webpage so I emailed to see why no letter on her.

They combined open and stakes which bumped her out so we will be training hard for 2006!

Congratulations all.

Well drats nothing yet. And I know my mare got something since my friend's mare placed in the same class.

I believe my mare GG's Black Velvet got 5th place in Broodmare, Over.

Does anyone have the results for halter obstacle, under?

Seeing if a horse of mine JMS Redskin Warrior placed.

Or Amatuer Versatility, Under?

KHA Krackerjack Of Hickory Hills

Those 2 classes I had to make AMHR correct and just wanted to see if they did or not.

Thanks!

Got mine yesterday as well and each of my show horses that I had out last year went All Star - and they all got multiple letters, which was good as I don't go to that many shows.......

Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes, Erica's Cloverbud, Erica's RFM Sring Thunder, Erica's Echos of my Destiny and Cross Country Take My Breath Away.

Last I check my broodmare was wining Produce of dam, and I had one other thing but dont remember. I only show at one AMHR show dont really expect anything.

Hi,

We got a letter in the mail saying our 2 year-old shetland stallion, Raider, was 6th in his age class. On the computer though, it said he was 4th. So we are going ot be calling the office to find out what happened!

Congrats to everyone!

Amanda

Our stallion Buckeye WCF Tanchico got 6th in Foundation Classic Yearling Stallion 41 & under & 9th in Classic Multi Color Stallion 46 & Under............ He probably would have gotten higher than the sixth place but the placing was not reported correctly at one show & Lee did not have it corrected.

tanchicocrdbest.jpg

Our filly Buckeye WCF Classical Acappella got 3rd in Classic Mare Halter Amateur Owned & Trained 46 & Under & 8th in Foundation Classic Yearling Mare 41 & Under

acappellashocrd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Got my letters today... Somehow my 2 year old stallion Michigans Sweet Tart dropped from 3rd nationally to 10th between Nov26th and when the letters came but thats ok.... he is #1 in Area 1 still.He was #5 Nationally in Model and #1 Model area 1[/SIZE]

Carbon Copy was reserve Champion for PMC Halter and Showmanship both.

Shirley T was only shown at one show, Regionals and she was 9th in under Classic yearling mares.

We had a great year and look forward to the 06 season.

Lyn

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

A big congratulations to all!!!!!!!!

I know the work you put into it.

We got Sophies today!!!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Youth Mare Over: 2nd

Aged Mare Over: 3rd

Model Mare Over: 4th

Solid Color Mare Over: 4th

And a whole lot of 1st for our Area.

Thank you so very much to Brenda Plass for all her hard work! And to Emily for showing Sophie in Youth. She did an awesome job!!!!!

Dsc05206.jpg

We got ours yesterday also, our gelding Pistol (two year old gelding, 33 and under), and our mare Spangles (solid color mare-over).

Congratulations everyone!

i got mine to.

PMC halter-4th

PMC showmanship-2sc

PMC country pleasure driving-5th

PMC country pleasure driving 1st

I got mine too!

Send A Message SOS (avatar):

6th in open halter mares 30"-32"

and 8th in Youth Pleasure driving under

My gelding, Mouse, got:

National Top Ten All-Star 2-year old Geldings, 33" and Under: 4th