Watch Your Mailboxes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were really excited to get our letters too!

Miss Kitty took 2nd in Current Year Mare Foal 30" and under

Marco (avatar) took 4th in 2 year old Gelding over 33" to 37" with limited showing.

Congratulations to all the All Star earners!

Congratulations everyone on your successful show seasons and I hope that 2006 will bring just as many blue ribbons for you!!!!
aktion033.gif
yes.gif

Conny

I am so proud of Erica and our boy, Destiny! He was 9th in Ammy Stallions Under and 6th in Yearling Stallions Under :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
I only had one of my horses showing in AMHR last year......Kickapoo's Laced by Moonlite.

I am VERY proud to announce that she is the NATIONAL CHAMPION ALL-STAR of Multi-Color Mares "under".
biggrin.gif

Congratulations to everyone on their All Star placings!
aktion033.gif

We got ours as well and the results are as follows:

AVS Justalittle Magic Chramer 1st in Gentleman Country Pleasure Driving over 34-38

Flights of Fancys Chantilly Blue 5th in Gentleman Pleasure Driving 34 and Under

SMHC's Freedom's Rocket 6th in Model Stallion 2 & Older - Under

Flying A's Maybe My Ransom 10th in Two Year Old Gelding - Over 33-37

Caldwell's Impressible 3rd in 2 Year Old Geldings 33 and Under and 10th in Model Gelding 2 & Older

Thank You to all the wonderful people that sold us these horses and that helped so much during the season we are looking forward to 2006.

Mine came in the mail today.

MiLo's Buckeye Captain Mack Splash went National Top Ten in Yearling Stallion 32 - 36"

Congratulations to all the other winners!!!

Back