Wanted to show off one of my mares...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roxy's_mom

Reaction score
Hey all! I wanted to show off one of my mares. I bought her May 2007. She's 11 y/o now and has only two foals that I'm aware of. I only got to show her the summer of 2007. She came up lame in Jan. 2008 with lamenitis and I've not been able to clear it up. She started to get better in Nov./Dec. 2008 and was walking really good and playing in the snow later that winter and then out of the blue she came up lame again. I figured it was time to give her a good bath and make her feel like a show horse again b/c she seemed to love it when I did show her. I hope to get her sound enough again someday to be able to at least show her in halter at least once or maybe breed her to get a nice foal from her. She's a Buckeroo (on top) and Dels Cowboy(on bottom) great-granddaughter Thanks for letting me show her off!

These two pics were taken at the couple shows was taken to - a friend showing her in the first pic and me showing her in the second pic.

100_0238.jpg

100_0194.jpg

These were taken 8/22/09 right after her bath.

100_0594.jpg

100_0597.jpg

Her beautiful head shots, or at least I think so.
default_wub.png

100_0601.jpg

100_0598.jpg

If anyone wants to do to a pic edit on any of the new pics from 8/22/09, please feel free.

Thanks again for letting me share my sweet mare!
default_wub.png

Becky M.

Latest posts

Back