Wanted to share

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LizardBreath

Reaction score
We're taking new pictures this week of our sale horses, and I just have to share this mare, I love her.
default_wub.png
:

Please note she is not cleaned up or in shape for these pics - taken out of the pasture, brushed, bridle path trimmed w/scissors - I don't know if you can tell from these, but she has a VERY metallic copper sheen, she just always looks sparkly
default_smile.png

She's five years old, and just barely 14 hands. Right now she is about as mature as a normal two-year old would be. Her 1/2 brother I own is 7 this year, and is still growing a little and filling out
default_wacko.png
:

Anyway....This is the first time she's been taken out and ridden (however she is the one that always let kids run around underneath her and just jump up and she'll walk around the pasture with them)

horses045.jpg

horses044.jpg

horses038.jpg

horses036.jpg

bc69cec7.jpg

bb8a17ac.jpg

Sorry if the pics are too big :new_shocked:

So, what do you think of her?

She's lovely, very similar, right down to height, to a Crabbet mare I owned.

Of course cutting any sort of bridle path on a purebred is anathema to me, I'm afraid- they are untouched unclipped and unmollicoddled over here, even for shows.

She's a lovely mare.

Wow very pretty mare
default_yes.gif
:

I love her head and neck so feminine.

She reminds me a bit of a couple of my mums breeding especially that irredesant shine.

This Is Sorrento a 7 year old anglo who has a similar shine

sorrento.jpg

And Reflection purebred crabbet lines colt

reflection.jpg

She is very pretty, looks like a total sweetheart too
default_wub.png
:

Rabbit, you can sure tell how different things are here and over there. Most arabians over here have a bridle path half way down their neck :new_shocked: . Makes me crazy
default_wacko.png
:

Very pretty face. I like her color. Is that a recent photo? The grass looks so nice and pretty! We haven't had enough rain yet to make the grass grow. I like that Anglo and the colt too:) Who is leaning over the fence visiting with Sorrento?

Thanks for the compliments on her
default_wub.png
:

I just love the CMK bred horses, this mare is heavily Abu Farwa bred.

And yes, these pictures were just taken yesterday, our grass is out of control, lol :new_shocked:

momtotwo that is Magnifique a strait Egyption yearling filly, the Egyptions do look more exotic but I just love the crabbets
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

What a pretty mare! :new_shocked:

And belive me, Im not a big Arabian fan, but she is really pretty
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back