wanted info on these appies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knighthawke

Reaction score
I am trying to find info on

Kobecks son of chippewa

Kobecks chief chippewa

I have pedigree info would like other info on does any one have driving horses from these lines. Have you seen any foals from these lines did they have nice color or were they good color producers.

Thanks for info info

Or even just info on the kobecks farm would be great.

Barb

I have Kobecks Chief O Hatchee and while he is 14 I think he would be a wonderful driving horse.

He is only 29.5 inches but moves beautifully and will do anything you ask, even climb stairs.

I heard that Kopbecks was a big name in Miniature Horses and will watch your topic with interest.

Sorry I only know of O Hatchee and have only recently purchased him.

I don't have any info on those horses, but Lane and Donna Kobeck were the breeders of L & D Scout, the stallion that put Fallen Ash Farm on the map. Lane was very interested in the appy minis 15 - 20 years ago, before anybody else pretty much. They used to live in Ohion, but I think Lane is now in Tennessee and puts a sale on, but not sure.

Have you tried to google either of them, I found lots of offspring of Kobecks chief chippewa he resides at the farm http://www.ttminihorse.com/index.htm . I also found this appy driving stallion that is a gson of his http://www.crittercountryfarm.com/stallions.html . Also I found this website that should help you get information for the Kobecks http://www.mbminis.com/Kobeck.html according to this website she knows them pretty well and has lots of their horses so she could get you more information! The other stallion, I found a few offspring of him and they were all appy but the mare was the only one of real quality. Hope this helps!

Lane and Diane Kobeck live near Ethridge Tennessee and have a sale twice yearly the second week in April and usually the second week in October. They still raise wonderful quality minis for show and/or members of your family. Their sales are always fun and attract people from all over the country.

Thanks for all your responces. I hve google searched them and found the sights you were talking about. Thanks again for any input.

Barb

HI,

I own Kobecks Chief Chippewa. He is still our main stud and he drives also. We have some of his offspring that we have broke to drive. Chippewa normally produces dilutes. We currently have a couple of his 2008 foals left. One is a palomino appy colt like him and the other filly we have left is a solid white. We have had pinto loosa's, pinto's, cremellos and one buckskin from him. He is 32" tall. If you let me know your PM I can e-mail you some pictures of him as well and some of his offspring.

T.D.

DOUBLE TT RANCH MINIS AND TACK

Barb, I dont know any of them, But I do love you avatar! Lorie

I am trying to find info onKobecks son of chippewa

Kobecks chief chippewa

I have pedigree info would like other info on does any one have driving horses from these lines. Have you seen any foals from these lines did they have nice color or were they good color producers.

Thanks for info info

Or even just info on the kobecks farm would be great.

Barb

Latest posts

Back