Want to see Coco, my little angel?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I posted glamour shots of Royale about a week ago that i took for my website, well today i accomplished getting Coco done. Now i think i am done, well until i need to do streaker but that is some time off. You guys dont get to see Coco much, i didnt plan on posting them ..was just getting ready to put them on my website but i wanted to share my little angel horse. Poor guy, i know he feels so left out. Things just pick up and go with the show horses and trying to get the breeding program up and going that Coco just gets left behind sometimes. He sure knows how to put me on a guilt trip lol. Well so i dont feel guilty, here he is. It was far to hot to even consider bringing the Double K's out and fuss with that cord and put up with Coco fidgeting so i just gave myself a break and jelled the mane/forelock so forgive me he has clydesdale hair on his fetlocks and a beard growing out under his jaw. This horse is not the nicest one here physically or in pedigree, but i cannot tell you the amount of love i have for him. The thread about 'show us the horses who dont have the pedigree, show history ext' just got me thining about him.

3-4.jpg

1-3.jpg

2-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

6.jpg

5-2.jpg

Acting up, he about backed us into the creek (Green Creek btw)
default_wink.png
:

7-1.jpg

He has a show towards the end of august. He is being shown my a local girl. They should have fun together there. Obviously if you cannot tell, he has had no conditioning ...this horse is next to impossible to condition. Its a good day if we can get him to trot. Yes, he is lazy .....he is stubborn, but he is my Coco
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:.

ohhh PS: All the pics besides the first one, the neck picture and the last one (those are me setting him up ext) are of the girl who is going to show him working with him. She helped with pics today and is starting to catch on to things. I think she is really good, i might have her tag along to a couple shows with me next year to help out and take some of my horses in for the youth classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's pretty Leeana, and definitely grabs my eye with his markings. I like his half-n-half forelock, by the way!

I don't know what you are complaining about Leanna, he looks very nice to me. A little round maybe but he wears it well anyhow. And he's very slick and flashy as they come.

I do hate that stupid cable too.......

A little round maybe but he wears it well anyhow
A Little round? That is like saying the sun is kind of hot lol.

Well thanks, he is just the love bug around here ..no fancy show record to date, no long pedigree, you will never see his face in The Journal or MHW (he was in Miniature Horse Showcase though lol). He is special in his own love bug little way.

Just a random thought, hand held portable mini cordless Double K? Just an idea ....... :bgrin

I love his blue eyes and that halter is the perfect color for him. I can see why he's got a big part of your heart, Leeana!

Latest posts

Back