Waffle harness pads

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy these?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you find them...let me know!
default_yes.gif
:

I looked last year, and couldn't find any. I ended up buying a $60. western saddle double-waffle pad, cutting it up and making my own harness pads. I used pure wool-felt inside, as it still needed a bit of padding. The felt is removable, as the pad velcros closed in the middle. (on the top) I am thinking of making a brstplate pad as well, just a small one, that doesn't really show. We do a lot of cross-country trails, and can be gone for hours...anything that feels better for my horses, makes us all happy.
default_yes.gif
:

Good luck...and remember...let me know, eh. :bgrin

Hey me too, not crazy about the fleece ones, although I did buy a set. So let me know too eh? Thanks, Maxine

I have them,, love them, very easy to clean.

Most Zilco or high end Harness Dealers sell them.

Shari where did you get yours? I've done a search on zilco and get nothing. All the other high end harness dealers have is large horse size. HELP!

Are you talking about the harness pads that are a quilted black velvet on the top? About 17" long?

If so, I bought mine from PrimeDesign. They are spendy, $29.95, but we like them much better than the fleece ones. I have never seen them on their website but if you call or email them, I know they are carrying those type of harness pads now. I called and asked for them.

Denisee

PrimeDesign Tack & Supply

Shari where did you get yours? I've done a search on zilco and get nothing. All the other high end harness dealers have is large horse size. HELP!
I bought my from a Zilco Dealer that sold their business to Advanced Equine Harness. So I do not know if these new people sell the ones for ponies or not?

http://www.advancedequine.com/default.php?cPath=102

If you call these folks up they might be able to get the smaller ones.

http://www.carriagedrivingessentials.com/index.php?pg=12

Have seen the smallers one for sale somewhere,, just can't remember where. Let me do some digging around.

I think they are made out of PVC, they are black with a woven look. You can just hose them off and they dry really quick.

Mini Express has them, they are listed as therapeutic pads. Love these!!! I have the backpad and the breast collar one too!!

mini express waffle pads

There isn't a pic of them but they are the black pvc waffle kind.

THANKS Justanothercowgirl! I knew they had to be out there somewhere.

Latest posts

Back