W W Minis Update

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
It's been a very nasty day here in East Tennesse! We got a big rain storm last night and now we can't plant any grass until it dries out a bit!
default_sad.png
House is gutted to the studs and floor joists and the crawl space is starting to dry out now! We are going to go back with a metal roof and that can be done anytime, weather permitting! Still picking up trash and debris all over our property! Slow going right now, but things should speed up as soon as the weather breaks!

Bill

Thanks for the update! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for continued strength to get through this.

More hugs and prayers winging their way in your direction!!

There has honestly not been a day when you and Wannalyn were not in my thoughts, since this awful disaster happened. I am so glad that that you can see a light, now, at the end of the tunnel, and I hope all this will soon just be a sad and terrible memory for you both.

Thanks for the udate. Yes the weather just seems to never co-operate when you need it to. Hopefully it will start to dry out soon, so you can move forward. Keep on smiling!

Bill,

You and Wanalynn are in my daily thoughts and prayers even though I have never met you guys. I am so glad Samaritan's Purse, your local churches and community, friends, strangers, and the LB family could be there in this time to ease your burden. I know it has been rough and there are still rough days ahead. I know this ordeal has formed you two into some heckuva characters because of what the Word tells us:

Romans 5: 3-5

We also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulations produces perseverance; and perseverance character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

These verses have carried me over some pretty rough bumps in the road and I just wanted to share them with you as you recover from your losses.

Back