A Quick Update from W W Miniature Horse Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
First, Let me say how touched we are at all the out pouring of Prayers, Love and Support for us! We are humbled by it all! Thank you each and everyone for all you have done to lift our hopes and spirits up after this tragic event in our lives! This has been a life changing experience for us.

It's been 3 weeks tomorrow that we were flooded out and we are just now to the point of rebuilding! It would have been a lot longer, if not for the awesome help we received from Samaritan's Purse. They came in and cleared our property of fallen trees, Hugh boulders, and tons of rocks, sand and silt! They also gutted our house down to the studs and floor joists! What a gift from God these folks are! We also received tons of help from local volunteers, Friends, and church groups! There's been so many people helping us I couldn't start to name them all for fear of leaving someone out!
default_smile.png

We are staying on our property in a small travel trailer until we get the house rebuilt. We just got the Internet hooked up late yesterday, so we can post updates on a regular basis. We haven't had a chance to read all the posts yet, but we will in time! Please keeps us in your thought's and prayers as we try to rebuild our lives together!

PS: We're not ready to post about our little "Brat Pack" just yet, so bare with us on that subject!

Hugs to ALL

Bill & Wanalynn

Great to hear from you and glad you are getting so much help to rebuild. Think of you often.

Mary

So glad you are back on line Bill & Wanalynn. You are in our thoughts and prayers daily.

As your time and energy allows we sure would like to hear how the 'recovery' is going along.

God bless you and God bless all those who have helped in any way.

Charlotte

So glad to hear you guys are doing as well as can be expected and moving forward with the rebuilding. Every day that I'm out with my own herd I think of you and say a little prayer. Will be anxiously awaiting further updates!

So happy to see you posting again on LB! And how wonderful that you have so many to help! HUGS to you all!

So wonderful to hear from you! I'll continue to keep y'all in my prayers.

Thanks for the update Bill. I am so happy that you and Wanalyn have had such a great show of support, both locally and internationally! It will take a long time to heal the hurt from the loss you have suffered, but you've got a great start and loads of support! Yes, please keep us all updated.

I am sorry to say this is the first time I have posted on your horrible loss, but I have been keeping up and saw the saw the video. I am at a loss for words over what happened but you two are amazing people ! Losing the brat pack was the worst thing imanginable, I am SO SORRY. Thank you for posting your update.

So sorry to hear about your loss. Glad to hear you are getting things together with such nice help. Thanks so much for the update.

Great to hear from you - thank you for the update! My prayers are still with you as you travel the road to recovery.

((((HUGS)))) to you both.

Thanks for the update, Bill - we're here to support you and am glad you have such wonderful friends, family and neighbors to help out. Keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers as you continue to rebuild!

Liz N.

Its good to know you are up and rebuilding with the help of many people near and far. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. Good to have you back online.

Latest posts

Back