video camereas for dummies 101

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH

Reaction score
Long story short, we have a video camera that is about 20-25 yrs old works fine, but my hubby says it weighs as much as a sack of grain......so we need to update it.......the new camera would be used at shows and cde events, we want something easy for us more 'mature' folks to learn how to use and get good quality maybe with zoom feature etc.......

any video/photo experts on hear that can give some pros and cons on what we can get without selling the farm?? I am thinking staying under 500.00 and alot less if possible. We have looked at a few places and our eyes sort of glaze over......

I LOVE my Kodak Easy Share camera. If you get one, go with the more expensive "Z" model. The great thing about it is that you can take both still digit shots or video, you just need a big enough memory card to save it on. It is super easy to download into your computer and also comes with software to edit and crop your images. I really like it, so that would be my suggestion. We do have a really nice, small JVC video camera and I like it, but rarely use it because I can do video on my Kodak camera and it is so easy to use, plus I rarely go anywhere without it so it is always handy. Have fun shopping!

Latest posts

Back