Very cool video...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipsqueak Paddocks

Reaction score
It is so very cool to witness the ripple-effect occuring in a positive way...

Mrs. Wright's class of grade 3/4's in Abbotsford raised $400 for Pipsqueak Paddocks! They will have to honour of naming the next Mini to come in!

They have inspired me to create a program for other classes to use. www.PipsqueakPaddocks.com/CaringFromTheClassroom.cfm

Maybe you guys down in the States could utilize a program like this for Chance's? I'd be happy to share the material once I've developed it over the summer.

Here is a cute video of their adventures in fundraising!

"My class did a project for social responsibility and decided on raising money to help abandoned, abused, and neglected Miniature Horses who are rescued by Pipsqueak Paddocks Miniature Horse Haven Society. We made a little video to inspire others to do the same and in the process, learned a lot about being responsible and caring human beings. As we worked, we graphed our progress, wrote stories and created artwork and to top it all off, we had a visit from the first rescued mini, Glee, with one of her owners, Margaret Clark. Margaret and Pipsqueak Paddocks' Rebecca, have shown us how rewarding it is to give to others and help make the world a better, kinder place! Do your part too..it feels so good!"

That was a wonderful video, thanks for sharing. Those kids will always remember the day a mini horse came to school and the project they completed, if we can get them young like this maybe we can make a difference in their lives and consequently maybe a difference in animals lives. Well done.

Yvonne

Latest posts

Back