Van't Huttenest miniature horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 3 granddaughters.
biggrin.gif

How about a foal from "Small World John Henry" who is from the Van't Huttenest line?

I had a daughter then sold her but still have her daughter and her granddaughter. LOVE em!

If you are talking "Orion"..I have several Granddaughters and Grandson as well as a SON.

He is my all time favorite..refined and colorful and so elegant looking!!
wub.gif

I have a mare that is 1/2 Van`t Huttenest bred and not related to Orion.

Here is her picture, not a glamour shot by any means, but a all around nice broodmare! She has always produced better than herself.

MVC-891S.JPG

Our senior mini AMHA stallion is "Sooner State Raider Light" He was imported from the Vant Huttenist Farm in Belgium in-utero. He is small but mighty....and we love him!

MA

raider.jpg

raider%202.jpg

I have Xenon-Light Van't Huttenest who is one of the early Orion sons. He was foaled in 1983 and we bought him as a yearling. His get, and descendants are too numerous to list here, but you can see them on our website.

xenon72.jpg

Here is a recent picture taken in the pasture at age of twenty-two. He was probably the best purchase that we ever made in all the many years that we have been breeding miniatures! He was Reserve National Champion Multi-Color Horse and has sired many, many Top Tens. He has been a vital part of our breeding operation since anyone ever heard of Little America.

xenonDSC_1294.jpg

I own Vega Light Vant Huttenest.

He is a son of Orange Light Vant Huttenest.

Vega will be 25 in 2006. Here is a picture of him at 22. And he was still breeding this year. He puts my favorite heads on his babies :)

Susan O.

vegadoll.jpg

Blue is one of his fat little great grandsons...

39266bb4.jpg

Hi, I have a great grandson from Orion Light Vant Huttenest, he is also a Shadow Oaks Top banana. I love this horse he is awsome! He is my pride and joy!

IMAG0136.jpg

everyones horses on here are sooooo pretty, they must come home with me!

I have a direct son of Orion Light Vant Huttenest named Brewers Orion Slate. Slate is out of Toy Bird Vant Huttenest.

brewersorionslate.JPG

Slate gave me 2 lovely fillies this year and we have a whole lot more coming in 06.

I have several other horses that go back to Vant Huttenest lines but our black splash overo mare Miniature Marvels Skittles has it the closest in her pedigree. SHE is sired by Dell teras Polaris Vant Light and her grandsire is Vulcan Light Vant Huttenest.

skittlesshadcoltmomstdmomsspot10hrs.jpg

Skittles is shown with her minimal splash overo son when he was just a newborn.

I have a gray filly that is a great grand daughter of Orion Light Van't Huttenest her name is Hauck's Litl Lily. Then I have a dapple gray stud that is a grandson but I am not sure how far removed he is. He is the son of Fishers Fort Knox Gold out of Fishers Country Bumpkin. His name is Kobecks Blue Boy and is AMHA registered.

Can someone tell me how far back Orion is on him? Please.

Here's Simply Awesome, great grandson of Orion, and our pride and joy. He already has 2 foals on the way next season.

2005%20May%20-%20Simply%20Awesome.jpg

I am VERY proud to own a grandson of Orion. Infact, he is the son of Tony's Xenon Light Vant Huttenest (listed earlier)!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Mine is a grandson of UFO Light Vant Huttenest, Small World Miss Oklahoma, and Hemlock Brooks Wee Willie and Small World Bobbie. He is my avatar horse. I wouldn't take a million dollars for him.

My gelding, Tango (Viewcrest Too Hot To Tango), has some Van't Huttenest in his pedigree such as Mascotte, Night Bird, Top Notch Bird, Wodan Light, Irsul, Blaeberry, and Jonita (all have Van't Huttenest at the end of their names). No Orion in there though...

Here's my boy a few weeks after he got done showing for the year (taken the end of August) and yes he porked up real fast, LOL!

09-06-05222_edited.jpg

09-06-05217_edited.jpg

And here he is back in March about a week after his first show.

Tango--clipped3-25-05.jpg

Tango--clipped3-25-052.jpg

My Tango is also a great grandson of MiniV's stallion Raider.

Our senior mini AMHA stallion is "Sooner State Raider Light" He was imported from the Vant Huttenist Farm in Belgium in-utero. He is small but mighty....and we love him!
MA

raider.jpg

raider%202.jpg
Thanks for letting me share, Erin
saludando.gif

The fat fuzzy gray mare looking at the camera in the picture is an Orion grand daughter, she's out of Brewers Orion Prince. Along with her are buddies Nugget, Mellie Sue, Cookie and Smoke.

000_0231.jpg

Back