Used harnesses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

circlec

Reaction score
Anyone know any sites that sell used harnesses? I need to fins an old used one for training and I can't find CRAP! Not even on EBAY!

Thanks.

eBay is generally a terrible place to find harnesses, both new and used. Don't know why, but it's not.

I would strongly suggest posting a "wanted" ad here on the LilBeginnings Saleboard... I have bought MANY NICE used harness for work and show there.

Andrea

eBay is generally a terrible place to find harnesses, both new and used. Don't know why, but it's not.

I would strongly suggest posting a "wanted" ad here on the LilBeginnings Saleboard... I have bought MANY NICE used harness for work and show there.

Andrea
Thanks for the info. I don't want anything fancy...... old and cheap will work for now LOL.......

Be very wary of any "cheap" harness you find on e-bay! If you luck into a used one that started its life as a good quality harness you can do okay, but the majority of harnesses on e-bay seem to be new & very very cheap--cheaper in quality than even their cheap price is worth!

Thanks for posting. I wouldnt mind picking up a used butt rope. The one I found on ebay ws a bit expensive.

Hey guys, I got my harnesses (all 3) on ebay and they are not the cheap import harness. My leather harnesses I got from Equiteric and they are very nice. Not thin or paper like. I saw one of the import harnesses at a show. One of the tack vendors always has 1 import harness he shows people and then they buy a nicer harness. Anyway, my 3rd harness is a nylon harness I got for $50 used. Sure I had to clean it when it got here (it smelled like a pig pen) but then I only paid $50 for it and it has tons of life in it. So just because you didn't find anything it doesn't mean the good buys are not there.

Latest posts

Back