Updated Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hey Ya'll! I think that it is this forum that I have seen where folks ask for opinions about their website???? I have been so busy with MARES, then foals, getting the barn ready for SC humid summers etc that my website had really suffered. I took all afternoon today and did some updating. Understand that I am not a professional website builder and an even worse photographer!! My main concern is do you feel that my website is easy to navigate thru? If ya'll have a chance can you check it and just give me some ideas?! I am still updating pix and building my store...which are both taking more time than I have but I AM working on it! Thanks in advance.

Missy

www.sterlingstarfarm.com

Missy I think your website is a knockout. Easy to navigate, the colors are great and the print is easy to read. I love the video and the music is one of my absolute favorite pieces. Great Job!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

You have a really nice website, everything loaded very fast with no problems. I enjoyed your video you have some very nice horses in beautiful surroundings. Sure wish the desert I live in looked as nice.

Gini

default_saludando.gif
Thanks Appy and Gini. Gini the loading issue was something I was afraid of so thanks for the info. In July and August dealing with the humidity of SC I would love to be in the desert with you ha ha!!! Oh and Appy...that is my favorite piece of music also. The producers/owners of the song emailed me and said that they usually don't let folks use their music for video but they were so intrigued by the minis that they allowed me to use it. Like I told them...you can't go wrong with a mini!! Thanks again...I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and give me some feedback. I just really want the site to be user friendly.

Missy

Looks good. Easy to navigate. The only thing that I don't like is that the pages all have different backgrounds. Kind of confusing thinking you've changed websites, but you're still on the same website. But that's just a pet peeve of mine.
default_wacko.png
Otherwise looks good.

Latest posts

Back