Updated Site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
Hey everybody! I have been updating my website... no, I still don't have the new foals for this year up yet, but I do have a new "Information Librabry". I have started to add such things as articles from individuals and judges, notes from clinitians, diagrams of horses, show check lists, show charts to record placings at shows, etc. I will update this page often as I "dig" up or create new items. I thought this would be great for the new person or for someone to learn a little more about Miniature Horses. Let me know if you have any ideas, comments, or questions! There is also a new look to our page, but not too much :bgrin

Nostalgia Farm - Home Page

go to the link Information Library

Let me know what you think,

Natalie Nostalgia Farm - Home Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't get a chance to get through all of it,,,,,but what I saw, is much easier to view, more organizer.

My only suggestion,,,,,,buttons at the time, make a tad bigger.

Love all the horses
default_yes.gif
:

Checked out your site and wanted to let you know that the following links wouldn't work for me:

Success in Showmanship -

Show Information Chart

Horse Show Check list

Lots of great information! :aktion033:

Thanks so much! I fixed the links, but I am not sure why you couldn't view the Checklist... I will recreate the file and then link it. Thanks again. If anyone has anything that I could add to the Library or anything they would like me to add or that they would like more information about please let me know! I want to create something that benefits everyone
default_smile.png

Also, there is going to be a Youth/Amateur Clinic in Shelbyville, KY in May!!!! It should be AWESOME! I was talking to the coordinator about it the other day and WOW! Lee Crutchfield, John Rimmer, Pheobe Kirby, Laura Tennil, Ashley Harris, several others (can't remember all) and myself will be the there doing clinics and one on one sessions with participants and their horses in everything from halter to driving, grooming to showmanship, to hunter/jumper and proper fitting of equipment. The Bluegrass Miniature Horse Club and the Mid America Miniatiure Horse Club is putting it on... If you would like more info let me know and I will send it your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back