Updated pixs of Pippin and Catch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hi all:

I wanted to share a few updated pixs from our California trip we took last month.

This first is group pix of the nuns at St. Elizabeth's Convent located in Etna, California. They are standing with Lost Spoke's Winter Bay Mist AKA Pippin we delivered to them. He is one of our bay appaloosa colt born this year. I received these pixs along with a very nice e-mail thanking us and of how much they are enjoying little Pippin. 13 women are VERY happy…it doesn't get any better than that!

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Bay Mist AKA Pippin[/SIZE]

outing.jpg

untitled.jpg

On our way home to Arizona from Etna, we stopped in to visit Joel White of Joel White Show Horses in Fallbrook, CA where our other 2005 colt Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher AKA “Catch†is staying. He will be heading for the World Show next month. Here are several updated pixs of him I snapped as well.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher[/SIZE]

100B7350.jpg

100B7293.jpg

100B7400.jpg

He is the little guy in my avatar. Thank you for letting me share!

Dawn
saludando.gif

OOOOOHHHH..GREAT Pictures!!!
yes.gif

I love them both, but Catch really CAUGHT my eye !!!!
new_shocked.gif

Dawn,

They are both just beautiful!!!
smile.gif

Susan O.

The pics are really good! The appy is really pretty! I think I saw him in the American Miniature Horse World mag.?

hidden jewel said:
The pics are really good! The appy is really pretty! I think I saw him in the American Miniature Horse World mag.?
468380[/snapback]

Hi Hidden Jewel, Catch hasn't been in the World Magazine yet, but you are probably thinking of the little colt we purchased from CCMF, CCMF Legacy's Legend.

Dawn
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back