Updated pics of "Start Me Up" - Jagger

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
Here are a few pics I took this evening of Abby's foal. Looks like the little man, all 19 inches of him may be finding a new home already once he is weaned in Russell, Ontario :bgrin

Jagger1-1_op_800x533.jpg

Jagger2-1_op_800x533.jpg

and a few more...

Jagger3-1.jpg

Jagger4-1_op_800x533.jpg

Awwwwww Dani, those pictures just make me gush......aren't you so happy you can just...jump for joy!!!!!!!!!!!

The look on that sweetie's face as she's watching your new one is just precious! It makes it all worth it, doesn't it?

Congratulations! :aktion033:

They make such a cute couple
default_wub.png
: they look like they are totally enthralled with eacother, I say it's a match made in heaven
default_yes.gif
:

Congratulations, Danielle!!!!! I haven't been reading the forum as much lately, and didn't even realize the Abby had foaled out. Who is the sire of that gorgeous colt??? I'm sure you won't have any trouble placing him, except that he will be extremely hard to part with!

Makayla is a little dolly! And so grown up already! Seems like just last year you were planning for her birth.... I love the second picture you posted. I think that's a candidate for Equusite, don't you?

Hi Judy (Sunny). Yes I am thrilled with him and it's funny you should say that about parting with him. I had already made up my mind that if Abby had a colt that I wouldn't be keeping him since I already have two stallions and just this morning I was for a minute having second thoughts, more sentiment than anything since this is Abby's first live birth and I just adore my Abby (hugs to Karen Basner for selling me (well my husband) this mare. But I know of a young man who also very much likes Abby and is considering giving a home to this little guy, we shall see what transpires. The sire of Jagger is Last Chance Heart of the Storm (thank's Mona for selling me the sweetest stallion
default_yes.gif
: , a real baby doll he is). I am thrilled also with Crystal's filly which is NOT going to be for sale, she has the most esquisite face and her body is gorgeous too
default_wub.png
: I am so very thrilled that we had easy births with both mares and they are such wonderful mamas and let us do anything with both foals.

This is Last Chance Heart of the Storm, my junior stallion

Heart_of_the_Storm.JPG

"Start Me Up" (Jagger) has got momma's color - Bay Silver Dapple. Dad threw the pinto and the smaller size :aktion033: I think they crossed very well those two :aktion033: I still have momma and baby on the video camera and am watching him drive Abby crazy with his constant running, I don't think he knows what walking is yet
default_yes.gif
: . He goes like mad for about 5 minutes and then prompty throws himself down and goes into a deep sleep or I have seen him just stand there and his head droops and he sleeps standing up :new_shocked: .

Maybe his name should have been "Crash and Burn", :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Dani, He's beautiful, and so is your granddaughter. It looks like she has the love of horses in her blood too.

Thank you for giving Abby such a loving home. I don't have to worry about her being taken care of.

I will be looking for those action shots of Start Me Up. Get your camera out there again.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Karen

Oh yes I still have Dancer. He is quite the looker :new_shocked: and is ALL boy!!!! I must get some updated pictures to you. I wish I could show him because that motion and look he has but alas he is "all boy" and very well behaved when it's just him and I but put a mare/filly around and
default_wacko.png
: I would never turn him out with a mare to pasture breed because he "won't take no for an answer". He needs to be turned out once probably with a herd of "strong" females to put him in his place. I know he sure respects my 30 year old arabian now though :bgrin , he wanted to see her when she went infront of his stall (he has a half door) but Sherry has been around the block a few times in her years and she isn't impressed with all the "show" and she let him know it with teeth barred, ears pinned, and a warning whinney that was deafening. :lol: It was priceless to see him "back-off" in a real hurry. I stood there and laughed and said "guess you met your match this time buddy"
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Latest posts

Back