Updated Photos of Sugar

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took mine a couple of days on the beet pulp. At first they turned up their noses, but I get the shreds with no molasses, and soak it and rinse it. Started with just a handful in with their regular feed. After a couple of days, they decided they liked it, so I was able to increase the amount they were getting. Mine hate the pelleted BP though and nothing will make them eat it.
default_wacko.png
I agree, I would worm her again with what Rabbitz recommended.

I am DYING to hear the news........... ANYTHING YET???

AUGH!!!!!!!!!! The waiting must be killing you!

Yea it is. they are 3hrs behind us. soooooo we should have the results by 8 our time...so they have 2 hours to get them sent.

any news??? I know you dont want a baby, I know your worried , I would be too, but ... if she is , and when the baby comes and is in your arms safely wont it be the best miricle you have ever expierenced? trying to be optimistic here. mothernature will take over from her, but yes... have that phone on speed dial. you might even think about having her stay at another place for her pregnancy , where expierenced people are there 24X7 and would know what to do in an emergency. Thats what i would do, (or ask the vet to live with us for the last month of her pregnancy)

She updated the board here: Update on Sugar

Sugar is either not pregnant or less then 35 days bred. She ran with a stud up until I got her. And I've had her for 12 days. So that means, I'm going to have to retest her in a few months to make certain she's not in foal for next year. Her estrone conjugate level is not 0. It's 2.45ng/ml
So....this isn't a 100% NOT pregnant result...just means she isn't foaling this year.

So there's the results. Enjoy! That certainly took some of the stress away!

Latest posts

Back