UPDATED PHOTOS OF MY BABIES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobby dazzler

Reaction score
Hi. I have just bathed the "little lad and lassie" and thought I would post a couple of photos. Here is Bob - from both sides

MVC-053S.jpg

MVC-054S.jpg

and Tilly - both sides

MVC-056S.jpg

MVC-055S.jpg

and here is what they were like in May last year, just as Winter was about to hit us here in good ole' Aust.

MVC-032S.jpg

and Tilly

MVC-024S.jpg

Thanks for looking. I couldn't believe the difference in the winter and summer shots - they both look so short and cuddly in winter - now they look quite sleek- and after a bath, shiny!!! Tilly is now very black on her legs and her hindquarters and face - so hopefully when she looses all that foal hair, she will be completely black and white. Cheers, Kerrie

They both look gorgeous!

Summer time , gotta love it!!

Bet they enjoyed it too.

Aweeeee
default_wub.png
: so pretty! Makes me so antsy for spring to get here, so I can see my leopard weanling shed out for the first time!!!!!!!!!

Very nice babies you have, thank you for sharing!

Thanks for looking guys. Yes, it is nice and green - although would you believe it that we are officially in drought. I absolutely hate winter - now if only I was "rich" enough to have two homes - one in the southern hemisphere and one in the northern - and get to spend the whole 12 months in sunshine - now that would be great. And Saggy Bottom Ranch, that baby in your avatar is bewtiful - any chance of posting a full size photo of him/her. I love the leopards - one day, when I grow up.... i.e, when the kids grow up - I want to get a full size horse to ride - and would love either a pinto like the two little lads or a leopard.. very bewtiful looking horses.Cheers, Kerrie

Last edited by a moderator:
Back