Updated Nationals premium book - what changed?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
On the website, the premium book header now says "updated" and notes it was updated July 2, but there is no mention of what changed! Does anybody know what was updated, or do we have to go through it to find out?

I'm not sure, I tried to look for the change but really couldn't find anything. I thought for sure it might have been a class description of the draft halter class as I had to ask the office for a description and it was suppose to be in the premium but it wasn't and can't find it still.

Can you please tell me where you are see this, as I am not seeing this updated July 2 on my screen?

On the website where you can "download" the premium book for Nationals, it says "updated......" I downloaded the book when it first went up and I just compared what's there now with the first download. I can't see anything different. Each page begins and ends the same. So unless there was some spelling etc. that might have been changed, they are both the same.

Is it just updated from last years and the liberty classes are swapped.

Last edited by a moderator:
No they added several different classes compared to last years list so thats not it. The premium was available to download I think June 27th and its saying that they updated it July 2nd.

Latest posts

Back