Updated my Web Site,, Take a LQQK :))

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually looked at it earlier tonight and noticed it had been updated. It looks great!

Your updated website looks wonderful, Sandy!!! Very "clean and crisp" looking and the color choice is great too!

I could spend all day looking at your photography!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It really looks beautiful, Sandy and Mona!

Great job!!!

Liz

Wow! Looks great! Very impressive!

Viki

It looks great!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Great job! Mona does a wonderful layout
default_wub.png
and your photography is wonderful too!

Very nice, gals!

Sandy - that photo you have of the momma smelling the new baby - it's SO touching!!!
default_wub.png

default_thumbup.gif
I love it! Two thumbs up! (Your photography makes it even better, by the way!)

Your updated website looks wonderful, Sandy!!! Very "clean and crisp" looking and the color choice is great too!

I could spend all day looking at your photography!!!
Kristina! Thanks! I can't wait to come to New England this summer!!!!!

and

Thanks everybody. Mona does a wonderful job
default_smile.png
)

It's a lovely website! Wonderful pictures............but the Westies really capture my heart!

Our Westie, Mollie, is such a little character, just as all members of that breed are. Fiesty, friendly, and into everything.

Here's a picture of her practicing halter training:

mollyleadsamber0us.jpg

It's a lovely website! Wonderful pictures............but the Westies really capture my heart!

Our Westie, Mollie, is such a little character, just as all members of that breed are. Fiesty, friendly, and into everything.

Here's a picture of her practicing halter training:

mollyleadsamber0us.jpg

default_smile.png
) Thanks for the picture! That picture really shows the westie character and joy for life!

Mollie is a cutie!!!!

Very nice! Got to surfing your photography page...that pic of the jay and the buzzard...WOW!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back