update please on Willie and Sparky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PondlakeMinis

Reaction score
Please post an update on willie and sparky--whoever adopted them. They left my place in wisconsin on a bitterly cold night. I miss the two little guys and would like to know how they are adapting to their new home. thanks alot.

cyndia

Please post an update on willie and sparky--whoever adopted them. They left my place in wisconsin on a bitterly cold night. I miss the two little guys and would like to know how they are adapting to their new home. thanks alot.

cyndia
Cyndia..

The boys were delivered to their new home in North Carolina today Sat Feb 17th. The boys will be staying

together as the family adopted both of them. They were staying with Susan for the last week or so

and she delivered them to Sandy today.

Thank you Cyndia for your wonderful fostering of these little ones!!!

Pictures will be coming as soon as Susan gets back to her computer on Monday....

cyndia
Cyndia..

The boys were delivered to their new home in North Carolina today Sat Feb 17th. The boys will be staying

together as the family adopted both of them. They were staying with Susan for the last week or so

Pictures will be coming as soon as Susan gets back to her computer on Monday....

cyndia
Cyndia..

Thank-you Gini, I also got a note from Sandy. they look very settled and happy. I am so happy they are together as Sparky does need Willie.

cyndia

The boys are great and stayed together. I am glad Sandy contacted you. She was glad you wrote the note about the boys. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back